Saturday, February 16, 2008

Why, hello. Glad you made it over.


The pregnancy insomnia has hit me again. It seems that 4:00am is about the latest that my bladder (which holds a full 5ml of fluid these days) will let me go before it starts pestering my brain with "wake her up and tell her to let my pee-pee go!". (Get the Moses reference there? Yeah, that's about as much humor as I can muster this early...although it did sound funnier in my head as I was trying so desperately to go back to sleep 20 minutes ago.)

So, I sit here by the light of the full moon that is doing absolutely NOTHING to throw me into labor to welcome you to the new blog address. Welcome. Thanks for stopping by. Now please enjoy some of the chocolate and avocado that I have stocked up on over the past couple of weeks. Really, please do come and eat the rest of whatever I have been shoving into my mouth lately that has "fat" listed as a first ingredient. I just can't seem to get enough of the lardy goodness these days.

And I leave you with one of the funniest pictures I have seen in a long time...don't you wish we were all that carefree?

10 comments:

TracyVDM on February 21, 2008 at 7:18 AM said...

That is a GREAT pic, Amber!

So...are we there yet? If I ever DO go to sleep again, could you please wake me up and tell me when it's over...the pregnancy, that is.

Anonymous said...

Whew! I made the transition, but I didn't like it. I fear change. Is there no way to "cut & paste" or "click and drag" the archives? Are the brilliant posts, pics, and videos of yesteryear irretrievably lost? Shouldn't we have some kind of ceremony? "Get me back, Clarence...Clarence! Get me back...I want to live again...I want to...live again." ;-)
Dad

Doris on February 21, 2008 at 8:57 AM said...

Why, thank you very much. I love avocado.

amber on February 21, 2008 at 9:07 AM said...

Man, I know what you mean, Dad. I hate change. :) That's why it has taken me so long to do this in the first place. In fact, I created it over a week ago and just couldn't bring myself to officially make the switch.

I added a link under "links" to the old blog. It will forever live in the state I left it. (sniff, sniff)Maybe we should bury it in the backyard with all the other lost pets.

Shea-Shea's Mama: on February 21, 2008 at 11:14 AM said...

Check out this site: http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook

You can make a book of your old blog posts, whichever post you wish to select- and it's for a really inexpensive price.

Perhaps something nice to consider doing for each of the years posting.

Trina on February 21, 2008 at 1:35 PM said...

Hey Amber! I just wanted to stop by your new site and say hello.

Tara on February 21, 2008 at 2:03 PM said...

We made it over and love it! Hope you are all having a great day. I hope you get some sleep tonight!

Candace said...

I can't believe you're so close to the end, Amber! Wow, Nathan will be here so stinkin' soon. I do hope you get plenty of rest tho, even with your itty bitty bladder.

Katie on February 23, 2008 at 3:38 PM said...

Oh MAN, is that girl flexible! Have you considered gymnastics?

staceywoods on February 26, 2008 at 12:51 PM said...

Made it over! Yippee! I can't stay away from your sense of humor for long. ;)

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez