Friday, April 18, 2008

Approved


Dear Juror #04241 (that's me...my own unique numeral. I feel oh so special.),

Your request to be excused from jury service has been approved. Please do not bring you or your grimy little hooligans into our courtroom. Congratulations, you have just figured out a great way to get out of your civic duties.

Turns out that being the sole source of nourishment for a wee someone has benefits other that brain development and bonding experience. Though I can't help but think that me getting out of jury duty had something to do with the mastitis episode. It's a conspiracy theory. The government's way of punishing me for skipping out on them.
This electric, hurt-your-eyes shade of blue would happen to be the new coat of paint on our neighbor's house. Let's just say that Emma running out to greet the UPS man in only her underwear is no longer the topic of choice among our neighborhood gossipers. On the bright blue side of things, it does make a cool backdrop for pictures...and it makes me feel like we're livin' the high life in Key West.Finally, I have to give a shout out to the talented Nancy Masterson from our church. She made this super cool blanket for Nathan that showcases all of the colleges that we have been a part of over the past 10 years or so. How cool is this? I just love it! (The picture below would be so much cooler if I had realized that the blanket was upside down.)

5 comments:

StephthefutrRxDr on April 18, 2008 at 3:11 PM said...

I'm glad you were able to get out of the jury duty and Nathan's little face in that last pic is SOOOO cute.

momof2princesses on April 18, 2008 at 5:37 PM said...

Yay! Glad you got out of the jury duty! That blanket is awesome!

Amanda on April 18, 2008 at 9:40 PM said...

That last picture is too funny! The expression on his face is clearly trying to tell you that the blanket is upside down!

I agree, it's a very cool blanket! I'm not sure how "true" Gator and Dawg fan's are gonna feel about it though! HAHA

Glad you got outta the jury duty. The one time I got called I thought I would just rather die but I went in, sat there for 2 hours, they finally called roll and then they told us they didn't have a trial for us to hear and we could go home. Ugh. I did make $50 bucks though.

Jill Chandler on April 19, 2008 at 5:01 PM said...

Love the spread eagle on the cool quilt!
Jill

Emily on April 19, 2008 at 8:48 PM said...

Can't believe thats the color of a house! Whoa. But it does make a nice bright shot.

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez