Monday, April 7, 2008

If you were a fly on our wall last week...


"Girls, get those balls out of your shirts. You are not old enough to have boobies yet."

"Please stop pretending that you are a mosquito and poking me with that pipe cleaner."

"If you don't want your sister to bite you, then stop putting your finger in her mouth."
"If you don't want your brother to pull your hair, then stop putting your hair inside his hand."

"You may only give your sister a wedgie if she won't stop bothering you...don't just do it for fun." (I was only kidding when I said that one...kind of.)

"Get your funky feet off your brother. You're going to give him ringworm."
"You don't have to announce it to the world every time you have to poop."

And my all-time favorite...probably because I wasn't the one who said it:
Jay: "Abby, what you are doing right now makes me want to pull out all of your hair and weave it into an Indian blanket."
Abby: "Awww, you're just joking, dad."
Jay: "Yeah, you're right. I would never make an Indian blanket."

8 comments:

momof2princesses on April 7, 2008 at 1:57 PM said...

I love reading your blog, Amber! I really felt like I was a fly on your wall, lol. ;o)

Laura on April 7, 2008 at 3:00 PM said...

Too funny! Last week, I actually heard myself say, "After you use the toilet paper, you HAVE TO remember to put it in the toilet!" Ewww! I never thought I'd have to clarify that little tidbit of information! Glad you got such good news last week!

Natalie said...

LOL...that was too funny.

mollie on April 7, 2008 at 4:58 PM said...

Look at that chubby boy!! Too cute.

Dana on April 7, 2008 at 5:41 PM said...

LOL!!!

Toni on April 7, 2008 at 7:20 PM said...

Good stuff :)

Brandy on April 8, 2008 at 8:29 AM said...

Love all the random quotes. I am sure you could post a blog a week just with those.

oh amanda on April 8, 2008 at 12:04 PM said...

LOL! You guys are hilarious!

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez