Sunday, April 27, 2008

Where we fail as parents


Abby, who can not stand doing anything alone, recruited our pastor to go outside and watch her play and jump on the trampoline at his house yesterday. Now, little bit has a mouth that can run a marathon (hmmm, wonder where she gets that from???) and not that I have anything to hide (because it has been made known many times before that I pretty much say everything I know on here) but I would really like to know what is spewing out of her mouth to our pastor when I am not there to defend myself.

Me: Abby, what did you and Brother David talk about today?
Abby (who has a bit of a runny nose right now and has created an Olympic sport out of ummmm, how do I put this delicately?, snorting her snot up rather than blowing it out): He was teaching me how to spit my snot out onto the ground.

And that is why we love our pastor so much. He picks up in the parental duties that we fail in teaching. Everyone should have someone like him around.

4 comments:

Jill Chandler on April 28, 2008 at 2:18 PM said...

Pastor... Uncle on the farm... pretty much the same influence!! :)

Amanda on April 28, 2008 at 2:33 PM said...

Nice. Real nice! So glad you shared this little event with us and remind me never to let Uncle Dave and Audrey go off together!!

Tara on April 28, 2008 at 7:02 PM said...

That is hilarious! Funny thing is I can so see that going on between Bro. David and Abby. That's great!

momof2princesses on April 28, 2008 at 10:53 PM said...

LMBO!!

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez