Tuesday, May 27, 2008

3 months


My dear Nathan,

Okay, I'm a few days late, but happy 3 months sweetheart! You were experiencing your very first "annual meeting" at church on Saturday when you turned 3 months, and it was a wonderful meeting. You did well all weekend. You grew a little tired and fussy each evening, but you were in great spirits for most all of the services.Since I have made the quintessential motherly mistake of failing to keep your baby book updated, I usually use these monthly letters to you to describe the events that have occurred during the previous month. This month was a tough one, Nate. And my prayer is that instead of writing about it here, I am able to tell you about it one day when you will grasp and understand the magnitude this month has been on your life and the lives of those around you. I hope to tell you that the doctors were wrong. I'll tell you about the hundreds of people (many of whom we don't even know) who are lifting your name up in prayer. I'll tell you about the grace that God has given us during circumstances that we never imagined we would have to face. And how amidst the grim diagnosis that you were given, you started to gain strength and milestones that you had previously lost.My prayer is that the Lord will allow me to tell you these things when you are older, my son. So I will save the rest of my words for then.

11 comments:

su on May 27, 2008 at 11:30 PM said...

We felt so blessed to be with you all this weekend, and my how Nate has grown. I love the Teddy Bear idea. Nate just is beautiful, and so are you, and the precious girls as well. I will never forget the precious moments with you all in worship service. It means everything, does it not?!
Love, Su Mizell

Mom of TWO Princesses on May 28, 2008 at 12:27 AM said...

I love that picture with the sunglasses! To cute! Praying with you, that you will be able to tell Nathan all about this past month.

Toni on May 28, 2008 at 7:11 AM said...

Happy 3 months Nate!! I think about you and your wonderful family often!

oh amanda on May 28, 2008 at 8:37 AM said...

Happy 3 months, Nate!

And Amen!

Dana on May 28, 2008 at 9:11 AM said...

How sweet. He looks JUST LIKE YOU in that last picture, poor thing, hehe! He is so precious!

Kayla on May 28, 2008 at 2:13 PM said...

What precious pictures. I am praying that you will be able to tell him many things for years to come.

Jill Chandler on May 28, 2008 at 4:52 PM said...

Happy 3monthday, Nathan!
Love, Jill
PS Hope to meet you soon! :)

The Princess on May 28, 2008 at 7:40 PM said...

All I have to say is....awwww! :) I always love reading those posts...the birthday ones...they're so sweet. WONDERFUL!
Love,
Ash

Brandy on May 28, 2008 at 7:44 PM said...

Happy 3 months, Nathan!
Love the daddy and kids picture. How sweet!
I pray that the Nate will prove the doctors wrong and will be able to read your wonderful blogs and see all the adorable pictures of himself.

Tracey on May 28, 2008 at 9:01 PM said...

Look at him grow Amber! I loved the picture with the sunglasses.

Dawn on May 28, 2008 at 10:04 PM said...

Praying the same prayer with you, honey.

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez