Monday, May 5, 2008

Chats with my homies


Growing up, my crazy siblings and I would often sit down in front of the tube watching home movies and cracking up at the cute little voices that came out of our heads when we were so little. I try hard to capture those same itty-bitty voices in my little-uns these days because I know that we will forget the high-pitched sounds, mispronunciation of words and little lisps that pass through their lips during their seemingly short childhood. So, this 5 minute video is for me...to watch in future years, and perhaps for the grandparents to see how they are growing, and for anyone else who wants a taste of our daily life with these crazy personalities and cute little voices talking ALL THE TIME!

6 comments:

Christine on May 5, 2008 at 11:40 AM said...

Thank you for the smile today...I loved it!! Emma and her teeth cracked me up:) And Abby blowing a kiss to the camera :)

Barbara on May 5, 2008 at 12:28 PM said...

Wow, she grew those teeth fast! And her and Nathan could be twins...Adorable video. Thanks for sharing your lives with us, made me smile.

Christine on May 5, 2008 at 3:54 PM said...

Abby has watched this 3 times...she thinks Nate is pretty in his boy clothes ;)

Mom of TWO Princesses on May 5, 2008 at 7:32 PM said...

Awww...great video!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the vid, Amber! It made my day!
Love,
Dad

Dana on May 6, 2008 at 12:27 PM said...

Allie watched this over and over! She loved Nathan so maybe that is a good sign. Emma cracked her up and she imitated hiding her teeth after seeing Emma do it. Your children are precious and I wish we could see them more often!
Love you guys!

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez