Monday, June 2, 2008

And the week is still young


Jay said that I needed a new profile picture for my facebook account (dude! We are such dorks! I knew this would happen. I should have never caved.) and when I went to edit the picture, it was the first time I really really realized that I HAD THREE KIDS!! When did that happen?
The kids' "Unkie Marty" came to visit for a couple of days. Thanks for coming, Marty...we had a great time!
He came with gifts..."Webkinz" gifts. He will forever be high on the Abby and Emma's list of favorite people.
And he took the very first picture of all 5 of us together before we headed to church on Sunday.Then some good ole' friends from Georgia came for a couple of days. Jill and I had a blast just sitting around and catching up while the girls played until they were all about to fall over from exhaustion. Thanks for coming Jill and Elizabeth. We miss you all terribly! (Notice the matching Scooby Doo bandaids on their legs)
And then we drew faces on our belly buttons and made them sing to each other. Abby figured out how to make her's smile and frown, but mine is so stretched out that all it displays is a big ole' frowny face. You will not be seeing a picture of that one.
But for the most part, we are just hanging around enjoying this hot Florida sun. Care to come and join us?

10 comments:

The Whitsitt Family on June 3, 2008 at 1:31 AM said...

Great pictures! I love the blue. You look so good too. It is always nice to have friends and family visit. I can't remember if I have asked this, but what kind of camera do you use? Also, what lens could you not live without?

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I would love to come visit!! The kids are just precious and you look great too!

Linda

Mom of TWO Princesses on June 3, 2008 at 9:18 AM said...

I love the picture of you & the kids & the one of your whole family! You have a beautiful family!

Jill Chandler on June 3, 2008 at 9:23 AM said...

LOVED seeing you guys! How did we miss the belly button art? Elizabeth would have been all over that!
Love, Jill

Dana on June 3, 2008 at 9:23 AM said...

Love the pictures; glad to see you guys are enjoying family!

TracyVDM on June 3, 2008 at 11:32 AM said...

I'd love to come and join you! And you look fabulous, by the way! I should come down there just to smack you! LOL I would like to know exactly where this belly is that you talk about. BTW, I posted some pics of Elise and I, that I attempted on my own. LOL Not perfect, but they'll have to do for now, unless you'd like to come visit me (or me, you) and take some for me. :)

mollie on June 3, 2008 at 3:34 PM said...

Seriously, Amber...be more selective about the grown ups whose pics you post on your site. That one may scare off any new readers!! haha
(He's my brother I can say that)
The family picture is adorable!

Dana on June 3, 2008 at 5:11 PM said...

Beautiful family! You look so good, it gives me hope for after Joshua is born!!!!!! I am so huge it is not even funny. Anywho, your children just get prettier and prettier.

Brandy on June 5, 2008 at 7:39 AM said...

Oh my gosh, I am laughing so hard at the faces over the belly buttons, the cute little outtie buttons.
I finally signed back into my Facebook since openning it and I did see your new picture. Beautiful!

Jessi on June 7, 2008 at 10:47 AM said...

Cute belly pictures! I just love looking at your pictures...but it is even more fabulous to see some of YOU! Your pictures will be cherished for many years to come...

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez