Friday, July 18, 2008

I love that she can't say her S's


I wake up each morning to her telling me "Mama, your breath thmells tinky." "Really? What does it smell like?" "It thmells like poo-poo." How's a little honesty to get you moving in the morning?

She routinely goes around the house pretending to burp and then saying in her loud squeeky voice, "ExTooooooooose Meeeeeeeeeeeee!"

She has a specific way she wants people to burp Nathan...your hand must always be flat as you hit against his back. If you ball it up into a fist, she immediately gives you her "I mean business" look and says "Don't knock on him!" Sometimes I do it just to pester her.

She refused to sing a lick (mixed metaphors anyone?) of anything until just recently, and now she walks around the house singing at the top of her lungs all day long. I love it! I love music in my house...especially music coming from cute little voices.

And I kind of sort of but not really feel a little bad for always posting videos of Emma all of the time, but she is just in that stage right now of pure cuteness. It doesn't last long, so I have to record it. And besides, the last video I took of Abby was her hula-hooping in her underwear while watching TV. And I think that only the creeps would want to see that one.

10 comments:

Toni on July 18, 2008 at 2:31 PM said...

That just put a great bis smile on my face! Thanks!

We don't say "S" here either :)

Shanna said...

No "S"'s here either...
She's too 'tinking cute!!!
Love it!

A Single Mom's Life on July 18, 2008 at 10:19 PM said...

So freaking adorable!!

Emily on July 19, 2008 at 2:46 PM said...

Love that "nothing buh a buh of Jesus" part! She is so CUTE!!!

Dana on July 19, 2008 at 2:55 PM said...

Soooooo cute!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Now in my Nanna years it gives me such pleasure to read your posts of all the seemingly small things that you experience with your children. You bring back those moments with my own child. You are so right to cherish those moments and realize that they pass so quickly. Thanks for all your posts! God bless your family and you know that we will be praying for them.
Abbey and Brady's Nanna

Amanda on July 21, 2008 at 4:21 PM said...

Savannah watched the video with me and then asked how old Emma is. I said Kiera's age. Savannah then said "wow she can talk good"!! I laughed! Emma is too stinking cute.

Neurotically Yours: on July 21, 2008 at 7:00 PM said...

She is toooooo cute!!

Katie on July 22, 2008 at 7:37 AM said...

Awww, this made me cry! SO sweet.

You can sing, Amber!

Dani on July 25, 2008 at 2:23 PM said...

I loved that "nuthing bu da baba Jesus." That made my day.

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez