Monday, July 14, 2008

My 2 favorite photos right now


They both are from a shoot I did a couple of weeks ago:
Monday is cleaning day. The girls make a royal disaster of the playroom every Monday while I clean the rest of the house. Nathan fusses all day on Mondays from the busy weekend, sending his heart monitor into overtime mode. We have gotten spoiled from the monitor only going off once or twice a day over the past 3 days. I think he made up for it today. He goes for an EKG on Wednesday. I received the orders for his MRI in the mail today: pre-op is on August 13th. He has to undergo pre-op since he will be put under anesthesia. The MRI will be August 14th, and they will be looking specifically at his head, cervical spine, lumbar spine, and thoracic spine...whatever that means. I would like to know what exactly they are looking for, but I forgot to ask the nurse when I talked to her last week. He should be under for about an hour, from what she said.

Now I must return to my regularly scheduled program...that would be folding the 4 baskets of laundry that piled up from last week. And changing the diapers of the puppies that Abby and Emma are pretending to take to the doctor. "They are having problems with their breathing, so we have to take them to the doctor a lot" Abby tells me as I fasten the velcro on the newborn-sized diaper for her puppy. They play this game a lot.

2 comments:

Katie on July 14, 2008 at 11:02 PM said...

Beautiful shots, Amber. Will you write me about the action on the second? Thanks!! :)

Katie on July 15, 2008 at 8:34 AM said...

Hey, came back to look at the texture... looks like a water color painting, not too heavy, I like it.

I guess I didn't have time to read this last time I was here... :( about the girls taking their puppies to the doctor. It is so sweet how children work out stress through creative play. They told me if we adopted that stories and imagination are a good way to work through abandonment issues. Interesting...

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez