Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Utterings around our house this week


"Honey, get the crayons out of your underwear."

"For goodness sakes, stop poking your brother in his eye!"
"When you become a mommy, you can drink out of the milk jug too." Shameful, I tell ya. I never drink out of the jug (promise, honey!), but the one time I just wanted one little quick drink, I peeked around and saw 4 eyes staring back at me. Nice one."Just because you ask 'why?' doesn't mean that Mommy always knows the answer."

"No mom! Don't throw that barbie away. I know it's broken and I never play with it, but I promise to play with it for a few minutes today. Don't throw it away!" (Can you tell we did a deep clean of the playroom today?)
"P-U! What dat smell? Did you toot?" (clearly, working on manners is something I have on my to-do list...right after I successfully teach her that her underwear is not a place for storing things if you have no pockets.) "No, that's my soup." "Mmmmmm, I want some of your soup!"

"Abby, I luvs you. I luvs you so much." "Awwww, thanks Em. I love you too."

1 comments:

willblogforshoes on July 23, 2008 at 6:28 PM said...

Too funny!

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez