Monday, August 18, 2008

The pictures that don't usually make the "blog cut"


This shows just how difficult it is to get a picture of all three of them...looking at the camera...making nice faces...and not licking each other...
or pulling someone's hair. But come on, do you really blame him for that one? And those of you routinely smell like soured milk after you hold the little guy will be proud of this everyday shot. But in all actuality, I posted this one for you, Sister Dina. Mmmmm, Yummy!
And this is what happens when you try to take pictures in hot Florida grass at sunset. You can't see them, but they are there. Trust me. BUGS! Itty-bitty flying green bugs that started crawling on Em's face in this shot.
And this is perhaps one of my favorite pictures of all times...taken during his 6 month photo shoot, where he was obviously ready to stop being propped up against sharp, scratchy propper-uppers. Oh, but I love that face...even when it is all scrunched up mid-wail.

12 comments:

Kelly B. said...

I needed a good laugh! Your kiddos are so cute -- I think the licking one is my favorite, but it's hard to decide!

atrailerparkmom on August 18, 2008 at 6:29 PM said...

That last picture is pitiful! lol Love the first one, too.

Kayla on August 18, 2008 at 6:40 PM said...

Oh do I understand those shots (minus two children).

Christine on August 18, 2008 at 7:00 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine on August 18, 2008 at 7:00 PM said...

awww...I LOVE the outakes! That last one of Nate is priceless!!! And how funny is it that Emma was actually LICKING his face!! FUNNY!!

mollie on August 18, 2008 at 9:27 PM said...

I'd TOTALLY use the one with Emma licking Nate's face. That's why MY blog looks like it does. HAHA

Emily on August 18, 2008 at 10:50 PM said...

That last one is absolutely precious!! I just love that white shirt and jeans on the itty bitty guy. SO CUTE!!!

lkripp on August 19, 2008 at 12:54 AM said...

Ok, the licking picture is the funniest thing ever!!!

dana on August 19, 2008 at 9:18 AM said...

oh you have GOT to be kidding me with that last one. hahahahaa

i can't blame emma for trying to lick him. the kid is YUMMY. i would have done the exact same thing. :D

Jill Chandler on August 19, 2008 at 12:15 PM said...

I'll never forget my first attempt at a picture of my 3 children - celebrating Elizsabeth's homecoming... Everyone of us was in tears at some point. It was AWFUL! The keeper was the last one - which was going to be the last, good, bad, or ugly!

The boys got so bad at one point when they were small, Rodney had to meet me at the portrait studio on his lunch break to use his Daddy - gusto to encourage some cooperation!

It will get easier! :-) And in the meantime, you have some hysterical shots to share!

Brandy on August 20, 2008 at 10:02 AM said...

Even your outtakes are cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh Amber...girl...gaaaaagggggg barrrffff...Loved it...can't you see the tears of joy sliding down my face...NOT...actually...it's tears of me getting sick...:-)You are the greatest! Only you can do this and it is cute! Gosh, you gotta love that Amber! Love and hugs to you all!
Dina

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez