Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Who moved my cheese?


Go ahead. You can pinch 'em. I know it is too hard to resist. I'm just glad that I have him around all day long so I can pinch those scrumptious thighs any ole' time I want. I also like to poke my finger inside his little cellulite holes. Oh, if only cottage cheese thighs could be that cute the older you get. Oh, and off the top of your head, does anyone know how to get sliced American cheese off the bedroom wall? It's molded on...as in squished on. And some of it has melted into the grooves of the wall a little due to our desire to save the world in this energy crisis save money on our freakishly expensive utility bill and keep the thermostat at apparently the same temperature that sliced cheese melts on walls.

Somehow, I can hear my mother snickering via the internet in a "you get what you deserve" sort of way because of the time that my brother and I thought it would be hilarious to throw bananas on the ceiling. It was hilarious. I remember belly laughing every time that banana would stick. And ironically, that was the exact same reaction that came from the cheese perpetrator.

8 comments:

Dana on August 5, 2008 at 1:47 PM said...

My goodness I could just eat both of them!!!!

Kayla on August 5, 2008 at 2:21 PM said...

Very funny. I have no idea how you get cheese off the wall. You could try holding a blow dryer up to it and see if it would melt some more and come off better. I don't have any other brilliant ideas.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Clean magic erasers are great, although I have never tried to get cheese of the wall. But you may start a new trend, decorate with dairy!?

Christine on August 5, 2008 at 5:51 PM said...

So stinkin funny about the cheese!! Good luck getting that off!! Love the pictures, what a little mush of love he is!!

Trina on August 5, 2008 at 7:51 PM said...

I want to eat him up, too C.U.T.E.!!!

I haven't had any experience in the removal of cheese, yet. YET would be the key word in that sentance!

Our love and prayers always!

Jill Chandler on August 5, 2008 at 7:57 PM said...

Goo Gone does wonders on sticky gunk... perhaps it will help with cheese?
Too cute pictures again!

Anonymous said...

Amber,
You must ask Lee about toliet paper.....
Love and Hugs!

Dina

Anonymous said...

Perhaps a cat or a mouse could get the cheese off of there for ya!

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez