Monday, September 1, 2008

The nekkid cowboy


That one's for you, Brother Darryl. Thanks for the boots!!

Internet is out...as in "I spent an hour and a half on the phone with foreign lady trying to figure out WHY it was out and finally asked for someone to come and fix it, I don't care if I have to pay for it, thankyouverymuch." It wasn't a fun afternoon. Jay's blackberry has come quite in handy today.

We have some dear friends coming for the next couple of days, so I may be a little absent. :)

12 comments:

AmyG on September 2, 2008 at 12:20 AM said...

LOL... to darn cute!

dana on September 2, 2008 at 1:29 AM said...

i really can't take it anymore, amber!!!!!!!

he's painfully, amazingly, unbelievably too cute not to be able to reach out and BITE him!

skye on September 2, 2008 at 9:26 AM said...

oh my word! he is so cute!!!!!

Dani on September 2, 2008 at 12:12 PM said...

hahahaha, I love it! He is so adorable.

mollie on September 2, 2008 at 3:28 PM said...

LOL... no really...I did. Too cute. MUCH BETTER than the real naked coyboy. ew

Trina on September 2, 2008 at 3:53 PM said...

PRECIOUS!! He is so ADORABLE!

Tara on September 2, 2008 at 4:43 PM said...

He is the cutest Nekkid cowboy I have ever seen! Adorable, I love it!

Kayla on September 2, 2008 at 5:07 PM said...

That is a precious picture.

~sydney~ on September 2, 2008 at 7:51 PM said...

AMBER! that is too cute and too hilarious!

Sarah on September 2, 2008 at 8:40 PM said...

That is hilarious! He is soooo cute!

Amanda on September 3, 2008 at 10:27 AM said...

Okay that wins the prize for cutest picture of the year!

Too adorable!

Amber Schmidt on September 6, 2008 at 11:18 PM said...

OMG that is the cutest cowboy I have ever seen!!!

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez