Friday, October 17, 2008

A few random facts


Emma somehow managed to get Elmer's glue in her hair yesterday. I somehow managed to comb through it all this morning...it was not a tearless approach.

Abby is one sick little cookie...day 3 of fever and one nasty sounding cough. But she is the sweetest little cuddle bug when she is sick.

I give Nate a little "air out" time first thing each morning after laying in a soaking wet diaper all night. During this morning's "airing out", I was holding him in my lap while I checked my email. He peed in a perfect arch onto the keyboard. My fingers may smell a little ammonia-esque for a while, but I'm just glad that keys still work.

Emma is going through a horrible spell of disobedience.

I went to bed last night at 9:00. Woke up twice to feed Nateman and woke for the day at 6:45. Can I say how much I needed that?

Emma goes through a half box of bandaids every day. I let her. I find no problem with wearing 6 bandaids on your body covering imaginary boo-boos.

In the past two days, I have fished out carpet fuzz, hair rubberbands, money, and a dead wasp out of Nathan's pie hole. No wonder the kid has reflux.

Emma walks up to Nathan and uses her knees to push against him just enough so that he falls over. She's my trouble kid right now. We're working on her.

We took a walk to the park last night and Nate rode in the wagon for the first time. *sniff* My kids are growing up on me.

4 comments:

Christine on October 17, 2008 at 5:15 PM said...

We hope that Abby is feeling better! We are saying a prayer for her!!

Sounds like Nate has taken some lessons from big sis Emma about the fact that anything is game for the mouth!

They do go way to fast dont they?!?! Wait til teeth start coming out :(

mollie on October 17, 2008 at 7:13 PM said...

Whew...it's a good thing that Riley and Emma don't spend time together. They sound like long lost evil twins! There IS a reason God made them so cute...

Dana on October 17, 2008 at 7:34 PM said...

I love love love this picture! Sounds like Emma and Allie have a lot in common these days. Hope Abby feels better soon, and if Nathan gets any cuter I am going to find a way to snatch him through the computer screen!!!

Brandy on October 19, 2008 at 9:03 AM said...

They do grow so fast. You have some cute kiddos :)

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez