Monday, November 24, 2008

The sick house


Abby: Mama, we shouldn't call this the "Ferrell house" anymore. We need to start calling it the "Sick house".

In all of my 8-1/2 years of marriage to my dear hubby, I have never seen him throw up. Granted, I was NOT on the deep sea fishing trip he took last year when he realized that he was indeed not a good candidate to take to sea...on a rocky boat...in choppy waters. Not a good combo for him.

So last night, my poor pitiful spouse got this brutal virus. And it was very brutal to him. After a dose of phenergan (thank you leftover pregnancy stash), he was finally resting comfortably. Well, about as comfortably as you can be when your stomach is performing cannibalistic acts on its own lining.

So you know what this means? I'M NEXT! I'm skeered. I'm very very skeered.

Crap.

And since my poor pitiful pukey hubby would probably not like me to snap a picture of him all layed up in this sick house, here's a pic of the feverish one relaying a message for the day: Peace Out Sickies!

4 comments:

Jill Chandler on November 24, 2008 at 9:42 AM said...

Oh no! Hubbies are THE WORST sickies! May you have an iron stomach and not succumb to the bug!!

Dani on November 24, 2008 at 6:54 PM said...

Bummer on the plague making it's rounds. Here's to hoping you don't get it and everyone else gets better really soon.

Christy@MercyEveryMorning on November 24, 2008 at 10:54 PM said...

Oh Amber. :( Get thee to the health food store asap and get Apple Cider Vinegar with "The Mother" in it. (Sounds scary, huh?!) Mix 2 T. in a cup of OJ and drink several times a day. I heard about this from Leanna. I tried it last winter when our family was throwing up, and I got a much milder form of the virus...never threw up, just felt a little queasy. DON'T try to be a "real woman" and drink it without the oj. Ask me how I know. :)

Amanda on November 25, 2008 at 8:38 AM said...

Oh Amber, I'm skeered for ya!
I so hope you don't catch that nasty bug, mother's DO NOT have time to get sick, huh?! Besides, I know you have to be exhausted from your long trek up north. Praying that everyone in the "sick house" gets better very soon!

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez