Saturday, January 17, 2009

From the mind of the Nafey boy


"Ahhhh, once again Mom is showing me her undivided attention and taking pictures of me because I am so dang adorable. Seriously. I've heard her say it. And you know what? I'm about 99% sure that I am her favorite because A. I'm adorable...point made, B. I'm her only son...and you know what they say about mothers and sons, C. If I play in the toilet, I give her my pouching-lip thing. Call it my secret weapon, if you will. She instantly forgets what I'm doing wrong and scoops me up with hugs and kisses. I've so got her wrapped around my pinky finger. She didn't know what hit her when I was born. Yeah, I know I'm good stuff here...
Whoa, whoa, whoa sistah. I don't think so. This is my time. You just need to back yo' bodunkadunk back up in 'dis house...
That's more like it. Got me a little shooken up, but all's good. Stay strong. Gonna hold on 'til my knuckles turn white. Okay, where was I? Oh yeah...reasons why I am mom's favorite. Did I mention my stellar ability to hold my own? Yeah, I'm no push-over...'Mama's big boy', that's what she calls me. 'Cause I'm tough. Nobody's gonna mess with me...I said BACK-UP sistah! This is my show. Mom wants to take pictures of me...not yo' ragamuffin self. I mean really? Have you even brushed your hair today? And you sho' got some stank breath going on. Now back up on outta my space, ya hear?
Okay, now you're just being rude. Kinda crowding me a little. Hard to breathe. My ear! Squished...ear...can't...hear. Knuckles...white. Still..strong. Holding my own here. Mama's big boy. I can handle it.
Awww, forget it. It's totally not worth a squished ear. Who does she think she is anyway? Stinkin' ragamuffin kid."


11 comments:

Christine on January 17, 2009 at 3:18 PM said...

ROFL!!! That is soooo funny!

Michelle Garvin said...

LOL...great post! Poor Nate! :o)

Bekah on January 17, 2009 at 6:39 PM said...

Those pictures are the best!

AmyG on January 18, 2009 at 11:35 AM said...

Poor little Nate! lol Great post & pictures, though!

Amanda on January 18, 2009 at 2:39 PM said...

THAT was hilarious! Thanks for the laugh today!

Lisa on January 19, 2009 at 8:53 AM said...

I'd know that face anywhere; have seen it on my kids!! Too cute. Boys do hold their momma's hearts.

Lisa Q

The Princess on January 19, 2009 at 1:12 PM said...

Great narration there! :)

The Whitsitt Family on January 19, 2009 at 8:08 PM said...

That was perfect, too funny!

Sarah Q. on January 19, 2009 at 10:47 PM said...

I found your blog through Shalonda's and have been following a bit. Had to comment today--that was absolutely hilarious!! Thanks for the smile...sorry 'bout your ear Nate!

oh amanda on January 20, 2009 at 8:01 PM said...

LOL!

Texas Mom on January 21, 2009 at 9:18 PM said...

You are brilliant! GREAT post! You had me laughing out loud..... if it woke my kids up..... you'll be hearing back from me! Too funny!

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez