Monday, January 5, 2009

She thinks the whole month of January is her birthday


I mean SERIOUSLY! When did she get old enough to give me this look? She thinks that since she is getting older, her boobies are starting to grow really big now too...she's happy to tell you all about it too, so watch out. I took the girls out on Friday for their 5 and 3 year old pictures and got some great ones that I'll post periodically over the next few days.

Nathan slept through the night for the very first time last night!!! Oh, it felt so good to sleep for 8 hours straight (would have been longer if I wouldn't have gone to bed so late). Nate slept from 7pm-7am...sleep, glorious sleep! Let's hope this starts a trend.

Abby told me a couple of days ago that I looked like I was getting another baby in my tummy. Today starts the first diet of 2009! But man, that food over the holidays was soooooo worth it. Here's hoping I can shed a few of the cottage cheese dimples before swim suit season begins again.

Wintertime in Florida...gotta love those wonderful warm sunny days. I LOVE this time of year here!!

6 comments:

Ceridwen on January 5, 2009 at 12:42 PM said...

I love that last picture!

Jill Chandler on January 5, 2009 at 2:05 PM said...

Tell her to watch out! July was my birthday month until... anniversary, baby one came home, and babies 2 and 3 were born! I'm lucky to get one turn blowing out the candles on the July birthday cake!!

Love the pics!
Jill

~sydney~ on January 5, 2009 at 4:36 PM said...

how adorable! your kids are too funny! miss u

Tara on January 5, 2009 at 5:58 PM said...

There's nothing wrong with Emma thinking the whole month of January is her Birthday....I do that too!!!

Emily on January 6, 2009 at 6:23 AM said...

Gorgeous photos as always. And with that last shot, I see you're still taking the time to learn and improve more, as if that's possible with your talent. Gorgeous!!!

Amber Schmidt on January 6, 2009 at 12:49 PM said...

I was savoring every morsel of Christmas thinking... oh man... I need to be at the gym.. seriously!

Hope your holiday was amazing!

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez