Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just scrumptuous


Okay, brain's been in a fog all day and I'm heading to bed pronto 'cause little dude is still on his sleep strike at night. These days are killer when you (and the littlest terror) aren't sleeping at night. Here's hoping tonight is a different story.

I promised my good friend that I would post a few pics of our photo shoot from this weekend with her precious 8 month old. Seriously, I could eat those cheeks up with a spoon!

This one's for you, Suebaby (aka: the grandmother):

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I could eat her with a spoon too!
Love,
Nina

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Amber! I've been dying to see how they came out! You did such a great job. I can't wait to see all of them! Oh, and Mom will love the naked pic! Amanda

~sydney~ on March 4, 2009 at 8:44 AM said...

So adorable! Hope Nate sleeps soon! (I think I saw that as you or Jay's status the other night on facebook! ha)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the pictures! The naked one, of course, is my favorite. YOu did a great job and I can't wait to see the rest of them.
Love, SueBaby

AmyG on March 4, 2009 at 9:12 AM said...

She is adorable!!

I hope you & Nathan get some sleep soon!

Barb on March 4, 2009 at 3:23 PM said...

The profile shot is breathtaking. Beautiful. :)

skye on March 4, 2009 at 11:08 PM said...

Baby chub is my favorite!!! Those little dimples in her hiney are too cute :)

TracyVDM on March 5, 2009 at 12:09 PM said...

Just GORGEOUS!

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez