Thursday, March 26, 2009

More prayer requests


The kids and I have had a good week this week as the only thing we had going on all week was Nate's cardiology appt and our weekly scheduled trip to Target. Thus, we have spent a good portion of the time chillaxing in the front yard in our favorite time of year down here...in other words, before the snakes and mosquitos get too bad. I have also found that when you keep the kiddos locked up at home all day, they have a harder time embarrassing you. Really, you should try it. It truly works! I do want to ask that you remember a couple of kiddos in prayer that are near and dear to my heart: Little James Mizell received a presumed diagnosis of Cerebral Palsy last week, and he is undergoing some testing coming up very soon. Please keep him and his precious family in your prayers.

Also, I talked to my sister today, and Hailey is going to be undergoing surgery soon to have a g-tube placed in her belly. She also has a cardiology appt next week where they will learn more about when they expect her heart surgery to take place. Please keep this precious little thang in your prayers. I miss her terribly and hate that I can't get my hands on her right now.

1 comments:

Jill on March 28, 2009 at 4:18 PM said...

Praying with you all.

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez