Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Perhaps a move to the artic, have you?


The girls and I spent a good part of the morning talking about how animals living in cold temperatures (ie: not Florida) have bodies that can live fairly comfortably in freezing temps. We laughed a lot; they asked mucho questions, and I gave myself a little mental high-five afterwards at the awesome quality of time I banked up with the chitlens.

Fast-forward to our weekly adventure to Target where I seem to always spend entirely more money than I ever intended. The check-out gal was in the process of handing me the way too long receipt when I felt a little hand grab a big hunk of my back fat and proclaim to all humanity, "Look mom! You have blubber too!"

And yes, my friends, I did indeed run tonight. This blubber's not going to go anywhere on its own, ya know...especially if I continue to feed it Easter candy. Mmmmm, jelly beans.

4 comments:

AmyG on March 26, 2009 at 6:28 AM said...

I would've died with embarrassment! Kids! You gotta love em!

Blondie on March 26, 2009 at 10:09 AM said...

Always at the most opportune time! You gotta love that kid timing...

~sydney~ on March 26, 2009 at 2:17 PM said...

HAHAHAHA! Gotta love it!

Bekah on March 26, 2009 at 2:33 PM said...

Ohhhh my goodness!! I would have been waiting for the ground to open up and swallow me.

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez