Friday, April 3, 2009

2 minutes of our little crazy world


Any ideas on what we did yesterday? And any ideas on how long my hand is going to look like this?When it isn't raining for days at a time, this is definitely my favorite time here. And when we aren't at doctor's appts, the kids and I like to spend most of our time playing outside...hence the "not posting on the blog everyday" thing. We're here and doing good and trying our darndest to keep sane and somewhat normal. I am really really ready for all of these appts to be over for a while. We need a break from it all.

I ordered a new cord for my camera that I shoot videos with after Emma's scissor-happy incident. So, here are some snippets of what life has been like around here for the past month...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great video! The contrast in dance styles between the two girls reveals their distinct personalities: Abby the artist & Emma the enthusiast... :) Nathan is growing up so quickly...and I'm missing it. :( Poor me...

Dad

Krischa on April 4, 2009 at 3:52 PM said...

Your kids crack me up! The craziness of life with kids always sounds funnier through your words on the blog! Thanks for making me laugh.

Lisa on April 4, 2009 at 9:33 PM said...

We love being outside also; it brings out the best in us!!
Your kids are just adorable.

Lisa Q

Katie on April 4, 2009 at 9:51 PM said...

SO CUTE! Abby cracks me up. Ok, well Emma does, too...

mollie on April 4, 2009 at 9:56 PM said...

So cute. Emma and Riley would be TROUBLE together. Watching emma is like watching Riley. scary.the dancing is funny. I love how Abby is doing the "raisin'-the roof-for-Jesus" worship dance and Emma is shaking her booty!
HAHA!

~sydney~ on April 4, 2009 at 11:24 PM said...

JaiHo! So glad the girls enjoy Slumdog Millionaire like I do! :) The three of them are EXACTLY like me, Aub, and Hughston! Aubrey would've "accidentally" knocked over Hughston just like Em and Nate! I love how she got right back up to dancing!
Nathan is growing up so fast with his cute little clapping, waving, and animal sounds. And Ab's climbing...wow! She is a monkey!
I'd have to say my fav of the video was Em..."Ew, get your stinky booty off me!" Gotta love it!!

Christine on April 5, 2009 at 12:30 PM said...

Ok...that stinky booty is just too funny!! And, I am totally not surprised to see her climbing that tree after seeing her scaling the door jam last year :) and nate is getting sooo big!!! too cute!!

Brandy on April 6, 2009 at 8:11 PM said...

Either you refilled your printer cartridge or you dyed easter eggs :)

Other Mother on April 9, 2009 at 2:12 AM said...

Amber, I love hearing you giggle over your kiddos antics on the videos! And . . . they are growing up so FAST!

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez