Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Always something with that one


The girls were in dire need of some toothpaste because obviously grown-up toothpaste is icky when it comes to the bubblegum flavored goop that supposedly fights cavities in their precious little pie holes. So, we went to the store in search of some kiddo toothpaste.

Midway through the trip, I decided that our family needed a revamp in the whole "eating healthy" mentality with lots of fresh veggies and 100 calorie snacks. Those are healthy, right? $140 later (Seriously! Why is eating healthy so dang expensive???), we get to the van and realize that in Emma's attempt to keep the bubblegum toothpaste nice and warm, it was indeed still under her tush and not paid for with the rest of the groceries. Since there was no way whatsoever I was toting all my hooligans back in the store, the kiddos will have the endure the grown-up reality of minty toothpaste for another week. That was one expensive run for toothpaste, that's for sho'.

6 comments:

AmyG on April 23, 2009 at 10:26 AM said...

Emma is a trip!

"ya ya la la... see, I can't sing it!" lol

Thanks for the giggle!

Autryville on April 23, 2009 at 11:52 AM said...

If she's cantankerous, I'll take her!! She's so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love that Emma!Love, Amanda McCook

Anonymous said...

She always makes me smile....I love her too 'Manda!
Love,
Nina

~sydney~ on April 27, 2009 at 1:53 PM said...

What. A. Cutie. I love her soooo much!

Jill on April 28, 2009 at 8:17 AM said...

CUTE! Precious little voice and I love the way her little mouth moves when she talks. Precious memories you're recording.

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez