Thursday, May 21, 2009

Insert comment about needing an ark or floating away here


While we are talking about arks...here is "Bible Stories, part deuce":

Me: Emma, what was on Noah's ark? (clearly looking for an animal something-or-another answer here. Bonus points if you add in a "two by two" reference)
Emma: Ummmmmmm, pancakes? We are on Day 5 of nearly incessant rain...which is all good and schtuff because we needed it and schtuff, and I am really trying to look on the bright side of having an 80% chance of rain for all day tomorrow as well. Thankfully, it warmed up quite nicely today and we even had a good break in between downpours, so the kids and I decided to make it a puddle day...
I cut Nate's curls off last Saturday...and I cut about three inches off Emma's hair yesterday. Clearly, I have been a little scissor happy lately.
The flowers are LOVING this rain though...and I'm sure the mosquito larvae are as well.
Okay, I have a TON more pics from today's "cooped up in the house for too long" adventure...I'll post more tomorrow.

6 comments:

erin f. on May 21, 2009 at 10:22 PM said...

I am just amazed at the pictures you capture of your kids. I hope to have just one picture of my kids someday as amazing as ALL of yours are. Truly great.

The Gustafson Family on May 21, 2009 at 11:26 PM said...

Your photography is stunning!

mollie on May 21, 2009 at 11:56 PM said...

It stinks to cut off those baby curls, huh? They look so BIG afterwards...Great photos...next week you'll be shooting mosquitos!

Michelle Garvin said...

Awesome pics!!! I love snapping some right after a rain! The colors are so vibrant. I love the one of her feet splashing in the puddle! I can see you are quite camera happy after being coped up :) We are on lots of rain here too - always seems to come on the weekends.

~sydney~ on May 23, 2009 at 7:35 PM said...

how fun! it's been raining literally NONSTOP here!

Other Mother on May 24, 2009 at 7:45 PM said...

Nate looks like such a big guy now!! No more Baby Nate, for sure!

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez