Monday, May 11, 2009

They are truly a goofy bunch


Loving these days...having three kiddos is a LOT of work, but oh, so much fun most of the time. They keep us laughing, that's for sure. Oh, and for you kiddos of the 80's...Emma is reciting her favorite line from a movie I watched a lot as a kid. I'll give you a hint...it has to do with Dinosaurs (Little Foot and Petrie and Sara and Duckie and Spike). Any ideas? That movie and "An American Tail" are the girls' favorite movies right now, thankyouverymuch Netflix! I just LOVE the fact that they are enjoying the same movies I grew up watching.

6 comments:

bethany said...

hahah "thats so not funny"

AmyG on May 11, 2009 at 5:04 PM said...

Your kiddos are so funny. "Have you ever seen a cow wearing underpants!?" Loved it!

Emily on May 11, 2009 at 6:19 PM said...

I don't think we've seen an Abby video in a long time- she's grown up! Brooklyn loves jokes too, an they're never funny : )

Anonymous said...

Oh, they are sooo cute. I cannot believe how old Abby is looking! Why do they have to keep growing up so fast....
Linda

Jill on May 12, 2009 at 3:25 PM said...

Now you're just making me feel old! I distinctly remember watching American Tail at Berry...

TracyVDM on May 18, 2009 at 9:28 PM said...

I'm guessing "yep, yep, yep!" or "nope, nope, nope!"

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez