Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Gotta love the naivety


Abby doesn't nap anymore, but she does spend an hour in my room by herself during Emma's and Nate's afternoon nap. She sets a timer and listens to CDs and reads books. It's a nice little down time for everyone.

During rest time today, I decided to pop in a movie while I was folding clothes. After Abby's timer went off, she came into the living room and plopped down on the couch...

Me: "Hold on. Let me turn this movie off."
Abby: "Oh no, that's okay. You can finish watching it."
Me: "No, I'm going to turn it off. It has some bad language in it."
Abby: (with an understanding nod) "Oh yeah. Spanish??"

5 comments:

Lok on June 10, 2009 at 4:01 PM said...

LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

What movie was it?
Nina

Katie on June 11, 2009 at 10:21 AM said...

LOL!!!!!

Kelly Spezzano on June 11, 2009 at 5:11 PM said...

I always get a kick out of your kiddos' conversations! This one especially made my day!

~sydney~ on June 12, 2009 at 12:39 PM said...

Hilarious!

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez