Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Heading out...


Apologies for the lack of updates this week, but I have really been enjoying Jay's parents being here. The kids are quite excited that they get some good personal time with Grammie and Papa over the next couple of days, and I am just hoping that they are less energetic and behave themselves. So, please keep my in-laws in your thoughts and prayers as they undertake the huge task of watching the 3 hooligans over the next few days. I have a few really cute pictures to share when I get back.

Heading out bright and early tomorrow morning to make the trek by aero-plane to our Nation's capital. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time.

3 comments:

Heidi on June 25, 2009 at 6:56 AM said...

I cant wait to hear how the trip went and what you learned! I so wish I was going this year but No one to take on Jacks tube feeds, Please fill us all in though! hugs, Heidi and Jack.

wandaconner on June 25, 2009 at 7:22 PM said...

You and your family are in our prayers! Have a safe, wonderful trip . . . enjoy yourself!!!
Love you,
Wanda

Texas Mom on June 28, 2009 at 1:01 PM said...

I can't wait to hear how it went! Hey I have something for you at my blog..... www.agteacherswife.com

you soooooo deserve it!

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez