Thursday, June 11, 2009

Introducing...


I have recently had the wonderful privilege to join forces with a distant friend from the west coast (hello, all ye Washingtonians!) and dive into some product photography for the incredible eco-friendly children's clothing line named Lillipops Designs.
Direct from Jayme's profile on the Lillipops Designs Etsy site, it reads: "Each of my pieces is crafted using recycled garments. That skirt may have been a man's shirt, and that lovely dress may have been a vintage tablecloth. I select only fabrics that are high quality, durable and beautiful."
I have been so excited to start doing some photography for Lillipops Designs, and I was equally ecstatic to get the go-ahead to share this fun adventure and website with you all. Speaking from personal experience with these gorgeous and eclectic outfits, they wear and wash up beautifully. My girls love wearing dresses all throughout the summertime, and they have begged me to wear these dresses and skirts from the moment we received them in the mail. They are extremely comfortable and well made. And as a wonderful addition, they wash up beautifully.
You will be seeing my kiddos in outfits made by Jayme at Lillipops Designs from time to time, and I will more than likely be throwing in shameless brags pretty often. Really, you will NOT be disappointed in this delightful line of clothing.
Nathan is sporting an absolutely adorable pair of pants with a cute turtle applique on the side, for which I will go into with more detail about in the next couple of weeks. For a hint, these pants are for a wonderful cause...one that is very close to my heart.
More pictures will follow in posts over the next few weeks...

5 comments:

Pam Norton said...

Amber, this looks like a great line of clothes to get involved with! I really am interested since I will be having a little granddaughter to get clothes for in the future! All of you're children are great models! You are a wonderful mom and you're husband reminds me of my son-in-law as far as their looks go. Thanks for sharing so much of you're lives with us all! Love, Pam Norton

~sydney~ on June 12, 2009 at 12:38 PM said...

This is so cooollll! Ya think they have stuff in my size?! :p

Meg on June 12, 2009 at 3:05 PM said...

I'm so glad you girls have teamed up! The clothes are GORGEOUS as well as the photography!

Christine on June 12, 2009 at 5:34 PM said...

Beautiful!!! I love the board shorts too!!

Heidi said...

ahhhh, LOVE the new pics and the clothes! AND since Im also a Washingtonian, Im interested in seeing some of these clothes! Sadly my little girl has outgrowned these adorable dresses, but there still might be something for a 6 yr old boy to wear? Your kiddos certainly have a future in modeling! Beautiful pics as usual Amber and Nate is looking his adorable self in those turtle pants! :) hugs, Heidi and Jack.

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez