Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The sights of summer


Phew...a quiet house and a few mini-men pounding on the inside of my forehead. Sounds like it is time for bed...and a handful of ibuprofen. But I thought I would post a few pics from our fun family weekend first...
Nate was having an "off" day, but he still had a fairly good time. You can always tell when he is having an especially "low-toned" day by the shape of his mouth. When he has that open-mouthed curved-down thingamajig he does, he is having a tough time with his muscle tone. Thankfully, he was as good as new on Sunday. And if someone can give me the magic answer to why some days his tone is a lot lower than usual and other days he seems fine, please do share. The "whys" with him drive me nuts sometimes.
Can you hear the laughter and squeals in these shots?

5 comments:

Pam Norton said...

Dear Amber, I enjoy you're blog so much! I check on you and you're family everyday! I love you're photography skills, you are very talented. Thanks for updating you're blog so often, it is great to go on there everyday and see something new! We at the Clovis church are continuing to pray for little Nate! You might not remember me to well but I am Erin Norton Faubus's mom , Pam Norton

mandie on June 10, 2009 at 8:26 AM said...

from what i understand, his "off" day- or the days where his muscle tone seems to be even lower, probably are the days where his energy stores are more depleted. maybe the days leading up to the "off" days he plays too hard. this is what happens to my son, so i am just speculating.
mito is a strange thing. i wish it was a little more easier to plot and chart.

Anonymous said...

I bet the laughs and squeals never cease in the Ferrell home! They are so adorable and fun!

Sydney

Anonymous said...

Matthew wants to know why everyone has on their suits but him.

Looks like fun!!

Love Ya, Beth

Lisa on June 11, 2009 at 12:17 AM said...

Just precious! Kids know how to love life.

Sorry that Nate's condition frustrates you some days. It must be difficult.

Lisa Q

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez