Friday, July 10, 2009

Just some summer pictures


There is not much to update other than we have had a fun summer lounging around and swimming. Like I said, it really does pay to have a good friend who has a pool if you live in the mosquito sunshine state in the summer time. Here are some pics from our summer adventures...All three of my kiddos have started out with red hair and gotten blonde/brown within the first 18 months. I just love Nathan's sun highlighted blonde hair these days. But where in the world did he get brown eyes? I don't know of anyone in any of our fams with brown eyes! Genetics...its a funny little term sometimes.
This crew has been together for the past 5 years. They are all best friends and wouldn't know what to do without seeing eachother at least once a week or so. I am so very thankful to be able to call the moms of these kiddos my friends!! (Missing Ella and Nate in this pic.)

5 comments:

Christine on July 10, 2009 at 11:56 PM said...

Abbys little body is so athletic!! Looks like a good summer!

Julie on July 11, 2009 at 12:30 PM said...

Hi there! Since I signed up to be a follower of your blog I thought I should introduce myself. I'm Julie (Julie Tyree). A friend of mine referred me to your blog about a year+ ago - a little after I had my last baby. She thought I would enjoy your photography -especially since your little guy was not much older than mine (he was born March 11th)- and I have but I've also been very touched by your story. My blog is www.5tyrees.blogspot.com in case you are curious about who follows you :)
Love and Blessings to you, Julie

Tiffanie on July 11, 2009 at 8:37 PM said...

I love the last picture of Emma wiht the book!

Luis Augusto on July 23, 2009 at 10:18 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Luis Augusto on July 23, 2009 at 10:18 PM said...

Congratulations nice photografs!
I´m from Brazil and i loved your Blog
(Muito bommm!)Very Nice

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez