Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Prayer requests


Okay, so I didn't expect to give 2 tough posts back to back, but I wanted to ask specifically that you all pray for the two I am about to tell you about...

My sister (Ashley) called me yesterday afternoon saying that Hailey (my niece) was being admitted to Cincinnati Children's Hospital this morning with a plan for metabolic/mitochondrial testing. I am assuming this entails lab work and a possible MRI and such...though when I talked to Ashley again earlier today, she said that the docs had not come up with the complete plan of action as of yet. Hailey has had increased muscle weakness lately, so they really do want to get down to the bottom of it. So, please pray for Hailey and Ashley and John as they endure yet another hospital stay with the little miss. I will try to update once I get more information.

Also, please keep the Weber family and little Landon in your prayers. He is a fellow mito warrior who has been fighting such a courageous battle. Jen (his mom) recently shared that Landon's body is getting tired, and they have had to have some intensely difficult conversations with the medical team lately. Pray for this sweet family.

Okay, here's hoping that tomorrow's post is light-hearted and fun. :)

3 comments:

Michelle Garvin said...

I'm so sorry to hear that your sister and little Hailey are headed down this road as well. I will definitely keep them in my prayers and we will continue to pray for little Landon.

Christine on July 15, 2009 at 10:18 PM said...

my prayers are with sweet little hailey and landon and families.

Melodie on July 16, 2009 at 1:15 AM said...

prayin' for hailey... sweet little baby..
"being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez