Saturday, August 29, 2009

Meet the newest additon to our playgroup


One of my best friends here has a daughter who is Abby's age and started kindergarten this week. What did her mama do to deal with the grief of sending a child off to the real world? She brought another little daughter into the world on the same exact day, of course. It has definitely been an eventful week for this family on so many levels!

When my friend told me she was pregnant so many moons ago, I was so excited about the possibility of doing her newborn shoot shortly after birth when they are the curliest and sleepiest little bundles. And let me say that this was by far the easiest newborn session I have ever had. It was definitely a blast!! Meet Miss O...a sweet 6 day old who will just steal your heart...

6 comments:

Barb on August 29, 2009 at 11:35 PM said...

GORGEOUS! :)

Emily on August 30, 2009 at 12:18 AM said...

Oh, is she precious! Wonderful photography :)

Anonymous said...

Precious!! We love you! Beth, Brian and Matthew

April and Robert on August 30, 2009 at 6:54 PM said...

Adorable. Tell me again why you do not schedule photo shoots in West Texas? Kerrington is 5 months and looking for an amazing photographer! Love to ya'll!

Tara on August 31, 2009 at 8:40 AM said...

Cute, Cute, Cute. I know I have only seen her sister a couple of times, but I think she looks like her, in the first picture.

Jade Cook on August 31, 2009 at 10:52 AM said...

Amber- why don't you live in Lexington anymore?!? Our baby will be here anyday (due date was last Saturday) and I so wish you could take some newborn pictures for us. These are amazing!!

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez