Tuesday, August 18, 2009

So many exhibits...


Exhibit A: Enter in Funny Corn Bathing Suit...which is very high on the funny, but very low on the corn. To be exact, there is no corn involved, but don't tell that to the 3 year old who has always thought that a pineapple was eerily similar to corn...corn that is obviously funny. Regardless, this is what she has called this, her favorite bathing suit, for the past 2+ years she has owned it. Yes, you read that right...2+ years of ownership, meaning that the suit was the ripe ole' size of an 18 month old. The kid doesn't grow fast. However, a kiddo that is related to me will not keep a bodunkadunk the size of an 18 month old for too terribly long...
Exhibit B: The reason why the funny corn bathing suit has now gone into hiding:
Exhibit C...and D-G: Don't you just LOVE Lillipops new fall line of clothing? I still have a few more pieces to photograph on the girls, and I am simply eating up these dresses. They are so gorgeous! And to answer a previous question, no, I do not design these clothes. That amazing feat would be due to the superbly talented Jayme at Lillipops Designs. She is seriously one of the most talented women I have ever known! I just take a few shots of her wonderful work...she does all the hard stuff.
Exhibit whateverlettersareleft: How cute is this kid?! This is the great Super Cooper...aka: Wanda's youngest grandson; other alias: Nathan's partner in crime; alternate title: the kid who will eventually teach my son how to eat! He's a tank! And has the most adorable eyes and smile I have seen in a while. Love this little guy...

7 comments:

His Mercy Endureth Forever on August 18, 2009 at 9:29 PM said...

Well if it makes you feel any better, I just cleaned out Abbey's drawers and removed more than one piece of clothing that was 18 months size that she has just grown out of...oh yeah, she will be 9 YEARS OLD on Sunday!

Krischa on August 18, 2009 at 9:45 PM said...

That little Emma cracks me up! This and the last post are hilarious! Glad you had her!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I am feeling better about Matthew being 2 1/2 and still wearing 18 mo. pants. He kills me - 18 mo. bottoms, but 3T tops. Love the pictures, love the clothes. Love Ya, Beth, Brian and Matthew

Kelle on August 18, 2009 at 10:57 PM said...

Amber, that was hilarious; the wording & pictures of Emma. I'm still laughing.

Emily on August 19, 2009 at 12:00 AM said...

You are too funny! "Bodunkadunk" had me cracking up. Those first two pictures/descriptions definitely go on the list of "things your kid will hate you for when she's older" (But in the best way! she's so cute)

I love the clothing line and the pictures you took... you have a talent, Mama!

Anonymous said...

Amber, I know I don't even need to tell you but you know that Camdyn could not even get a thigh in an 18 month anything and she is 13 months! Amanda

~sydney~ on August 20, 2009 at 4:05 PM said...

Emma is crackin' me up! Lovin' the suit...and the pink converse!

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez