Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mitochondrial Disease Awareness Week: what mito doesn't do


Mitochondrial Disease does not keep us from enjoying our life! It is quite the contrary...having a child with mito has caused us to enjoy each and every day so much more. We are thankful for the blessings we have been given.
Emma: Mom! I had some yellow stuff in my ear and it was really really stinky!
Me: Yeah hun, that's called ear wax.
Emma: Oh. I got it out of my ear and put it in Nathan's hair.

(And do notice Nathan's hair...his very first big boy haircut. sniff, sniff. He looks so old now.)

4 comments:

Dani on September 22, 2009 at 1:53 PM said...

He doesn't hardly seem old enough for a big boy haircut. sniff, sniff.

Anonymous said...

I love the new haircut. I cried when we cut Matthew's curls, but it is so much easier to deal with. I love the pictures! Love You! Beth

Lisa on September 22, 2009 at 4:38 PM said...

Love the big boy hair cut. It is so hard though, I remember Hayden's first one where he lost his curls!

Wonderful to hear the oxygen is helping out so much. What a blessing!

Lisa Q

Anonymous said...

A,
Maybe it is the ear wax that makes his hair cut look so grown up... :-)
You have to just love that EM! We do! and Abs and Nateman too!
Love,
Nina

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez