Friday, October 30, 2009

Surrendering...


So, it was inevitable. My super immunity powers held out as long as they could, but the flu was bigger and stronger and just bullied my body into succumbing to the big bad virus. So far, I only have a low grade fever that is making my legs feel like they want to fall off joint by joint...but other than that, everything is tee-totally peachy. Don't ask me how I'll be tomorrow, as Jay's second day of this has been plain awful with a really high fever. At least the girls are perking up a bit now. Aren't they old enough to take care of their parents yet?

Looking on the bright side of everything, it was best I got this sooner rather than later in the week, as Photos for Mito is NEXT SATURDAY!!! I am so excited for it to get here, but I still have a ton of work to do in preparation for the big day. Thankfully, I was able to crank out some of the work today before the fever settled in...and the next two days will more than likely be spent doing just about nothing but popping fever reducers, so I may be able to stay ahead of the game. Anyway, I wanted to share a little something I made today that I am having printed and will showcase on our mito table at the fundraiser:

2 comments:

wandaconner on October 31, 2009 at 1:37 PM said...

Glad things are looking up around the Ferrell's house. Sure will miss everyone tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Love the layout and pictures!! We can not wait until Sat. Beth

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez