Saturday, February 6, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: If only it was Wednesday...


And if only it was wordless...

Found some miniature wife beater shirts (are they still called that in today's teenager lingo? Because its still hilarious to me.) and just had to take some shots with the little guy in them. More will come later...promise.
Love this one...he had fallen back in the grass and couldn't get back up because he had a sucker in one hand and couldn't brace himself. He just laid there laughing and calling for help because the grass was tickling him. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this age?

6 comments:

Amanda on February 6, 2010 at 9:24 AM said...

Okay, WHERE did u find those? I love wife beaters (the shirt, not the man!).

Amber on February 6, 2010 at 9:51 AM said...

Amanda, found them at Target. They are a bit big (smallest I could find were 2T), so I washed them in super hot water to shrink them a bit. I LOVE wife beaters too. :) My dad used to wear them all the time...takes me back to my childhood.

Beth on February 6, 2010 at 4:14 PM said...

I have never seen those shirts for little ones. You know Matty would've had to have some. Love the pictures. I agree with you, this age is fabulous! We love you!

Michelle on February 6, 2010 at 10:13 PM said...

Those are too cute! Awesome!

Heidi on February 8, 2010 at 4:43 AM said...

WHATS NOT TO LOVE!
Jack has these little tanks too, LOVE them, in black too :)

I have to admit I always get a little jealous when I see so many pics captured outside of your adorable kiddos in warmer weather! we're all getting a little cabin fever with all the gloomy skies in our parts! hugs-
Heidi & Jack

Cassie on March 5, 2010 at 4:10 PM said...

nevermind, just saw this posts comments- gotta love target! :)

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez