Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Another joy of living in Florida


I had this long elaborate post floating around in my head to accompany this array of pictures from last week's kindergarten field trip to a local strawberry patch. But alas, the week is getting away from me and the night is creeping on and my thoughts shall be summed up in just a few pictures from the many taken on this very, very fun day with some of the greatest bunch of kindy kids ever...starting with the 3 I was seemingly responsible for throughout the day:

3 comments:

Heidi on April 2, 2010 at 4:55 AM said...

WHAT FUN! Love the pics...and ALWAYS jealous of your weather! Have a wonderful EASTER, hugs to your kiddos-
Heidi & Jack.

The Gustafson Family on April 2, 2010 at 8:19 PM said...

Mmmmm...the strawberries look so yummy! Beautiful photos!

Lynnette Kraft on April 3, 2010 at 12:16 AM said...

Great pictures Amber. I like to pop by your blog just to enjoy your beautiful photography. :)

Your pictures in your newest post are precious too.

I enjoyed my visit.
Love,
Lynnette

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez