Thursday, March 11, 2010

Last weekend


See the smiles here?...
and here?...
and here?...
Okay, so the little hooligans were past exhausted when I snapped these pics, but it truly was a good weekend...errrrr, Saturday. Soooooo, my dear husband's evening puking adventure tonight reminded me that I hadn't mentioned our wonderful/half-wonderful/"i-just-wanna-be-home weekend" with some dear dear friends.

The weekend I slept half way through. Yeah.

One of our dearest couple-friends (translated to mean: friends that got married long time ago and had kids and became a family, but have always been our friends) was ordained to be a Primitive Baptist minister this past Saturday. We were so excited to attend the ordination in the good ole' state of Middle Georgia. We saw wonderful close friends, friends we haven't seen in a while, and friends we have never met during the ordination service and was blessed by the incredible spirit in the service. Afterward, we spent our evening at the ordanatee's house while our childrenonatees played among the toyanatees and threw fits when we told them it was time to clean-up-anatees.

We then returned the our hotel...and that starts an entire new story of the stomach bug of 2010 in a hotel room that all 3 of the Ferrell women thoroughly fumigated with stinch and gastrointestinal bugs of unknown origin. It 'twas nasty...I know that fo' sho. And Sunday...well, I kind remember my dear husband running to Wallymart to buy some puke pails and crackers for the way home...and then I remember sleeping most of the day. And by "most of the the day", I mean a good 18 hours. The puking wasn't the tough stuff...the exhaustion was what kicked my bodunkadunk.

4 days later, All 3 of us Ferrell girls are doing purty good, but the father Ferrell has to go and start puking on us. That leaves the last little Ferrell left from this virus...and he is the most delicate Ferrell of all when it come to this stuff. Praying like crazy that the littlest Ferrell doesn't get the funk!

3 comments:

Amanda on March 12, 2010 at 7:07 AM said...

Oh. my. word. Still laughing as I type this. You captured the weekend in all of it's glory! And the looks on my kids faces in that first picture......priceless!!!! The fact that they were the only ones standing.......

Still sorry about the virus. What a way to spend a night away from home! Glad y'all are better but the fact that Jay is now sick has bashed my hopes of dodging the bullet...

Nicole on March 12, 2010 at 10:34 AM said...

Well, I hope it miraculously passes by Nathan!! Stay well little man!

Dana on March 15, 2010 at 8:54 AM said...

Oh no. I hate Jay got it. Me, Allie, and Joshua had it all in different variations, but Michael has thus far been spared! Hope he feels better soon, and really hope that Nate man escapes it!
On a positive note, love the pictures of last weekend. I still can't believe it sometimes but it is starting to settle in more and more. We are so thankful for all of our friends who were here. It made it all the more special!

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez