Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Success!


"I pee-pee on the potty! High five! I get a tweat!" is what I heard an extremely excited little boy say 7 times today. He also said that he wanted to wear his "Percy undies" tomorrow (a train from the Thomas the Tank series)...I'm not so sure yet. I'm thinking commando and pull-ups may be the way to go for a while. And for all you that have talked potty training talk with me in the past, yes, I said pull-ups. My all or nothing potty training rule has lost some steam in my old days. I'm just not ready to tackle this full on with another kiddo quite yet.

2 comments:

Beth on March 11, 2010 at 3:48 PM said...

Cute, Cute!! I am showing this picture to Matthew as soon as he gets home today. Hopefully he will get some motivation. We are potty training strugglers! We Love You!

Jill on March 13, 2010 at 1:28 PM said...

Life is different with kid #3. Can't exactly not go anywhere during the potty training!! Seems as if each of mine got a different part of it easily, and struggled with something different (#1, #2, nighttime, or car trips).

Hope Nate's PT goes easily and quickly!

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez