Sunday, May 23, 2010

A fave family


I have mentioned numerous times on here how much our church family means to us. We are very far from my and Jay's parents, so our church family has stepped in over the past 6 years to become our "home family". They have all been there for us through any triumph and need over the past 6 years, but especially since Nate has been here. We have relied on many in our church for so much in the past 2 years because we simply could not take care of everything on our own in certain circumstances. And in these times, our church family has been there to help us, to love us, to cushion our fall when we need it most.

One of these sweet families is the Whitehead family. They are a precious family who we love dearly...who our children have created little nicknames for each member...and who we know we can call on in a time of need and they will be there as fast as they can. They are family...our family.

6 comments:

Beth on May 24, 2010 at 7:58 AM said...

Love the pictures! These are two other girls I can not believe have grown up so fast. I so agree with you Amber about your opening comments - this is truly a wonderful family who will do anything for you.

Anonymous said...

OMG! Amber I LOVE the pictures! they are absolutely AMAZING! thank you so much!!

Love,
Sarah

Brittany on May 24, 2010 at 9:59 PM said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous Amber!! My babies are all grown up.. it seems like just yesterday I was putting them in my backseat in their carseats and babysitting them over the summers. I know it won't be too long till our own girls are there age. I hope my girls turn out as wonderful as Katie and Sarah!!! Love you girls, Amanda McCook

Dawn Camp on May 25, 2010 at 9:59 AM said...

There's nothing like church family. I'm sure they're thrilled with these lovely portraits. :)

Tara on May 25, 2010 at 7:13 PM said...

Precious Pictures of a Precious Family! They truly are a special family, who are always there to help!

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez