Thursday, May 27, 2010

Someone found where the curlers were hiding


The chitlins wanted me to put these here photomographs up befo' we make our weekly trip to the Wallymart. Don't worry...they ain't be gonna go barefeet. They gots some real good slippers fo' whens we go to town. We knows better than to walk barefeet in publick cause we get our big toes squashed by them silver buggies. They be heavy and'll squash a toe up real bad like. My great uncle Bubba on my mama's brother's girlfriend's side had that happen. That's why they be callin' him Three Toed Tommy all dese years. Sad, really.

9 comments:

His Mercy Endureth Forever on May 28, 2010 at 10:16 AM said...

Who can resist a trip to Wallymart with the curlers, slippers and of course the wife beater! :-)

Dani on May 28, 2010 at 12:48 PM said...

hahahahahaha, Emma is the funniest person!

The Gustafson Family on May 28, 2010 at 5:07 PM said...

That's such a cute and funny post!

Tiffanie on May 28, 2010 at 10:38 PM said...

Hahaha! Too Funny! I remember the torture of sleeping in those curlers...

Missy on May 29, 2010 at 7:51 AM said...

You crack me up!

Beth on May 29, 2010 at 6:11 PM said...

Oh my goodness!! Thanks for the laugh!! The next time you find the little tank top shirts, pick me up some. I have looked and can not find them for Matthew.

Jenny said...

You made me laugh! Hilarious! :-)

Wanda on May 30, 2010 at 7:23 AM said...

Please wear the slide on slippers with their heels hanging off! They will fit right in!

Manic Mother on June 2, 2010 at 9:50 AM said...

I love these pictures! How cute. You take some amazing pictures lady!

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez