Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Comparison Shots


Since we have been to Marco the past few years, it has been fun to compare the shots from previous years. My external hard drive kicked the bucket before I was able to retrieve any of my old pics off it (thankfully they are all printed out and in albums), but here are some from last year and this year (plus a couple that I was able to manipulate from my blog post from this trip last year. See, we even have the perfunctory "shot in perfect grass that never turns out remotely how you want it" shot: (click on these to enlarge)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW...How wonderful...look at how they have grown!
Nina

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez