Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Just another Tuesday


Me: Awww, crapola...the internet is down. Kids! Get in the bath...it's a bubble bath!!...want some popsicles? (for reference, popsicles are awesome in the bath. No mess, and it keeps them in there longer. Just don't go for the pudding pops...chocolate and vanilla pudding pops make for some nasty bath water.)

..."doot, doot, doot"...the sound of me dialing the internet provider.

on hold...

on hold...

Some random kid in the bath: Mooooooooooommmmmmm!

on hold (and ignoring random kid in the bath)...

on hold...

on hold...they do have a nice jingle with a sexy voice chiming in every once in a while...

checked on kids and emptied dishwasher while on hold...

on hold...

folding clothes while on hold...

Phone: "Good evening. I'm (enter in name I can't pronounce here). How can I help you?"

Me: Yes! My internet is...

Random kid from bathroom: MOM! NATE POOPED IN THE BATH!!!!

Me: My internet is down. I need a new password.

Phone: What is your username?

Me: It's...(pulls one kid out of bubbly poop infested water)...ummmmm...(pulls second kid out of bubbly kid infested water)...ummmm...let me go and check. (leaves pooper in tub because...well, he knows better than to poop in the tub when mom is on the phone. period. And because I was running out of arms and brain power. Points girls to direction of second bathroom.)

Me: Okay, got it. It's "blah blah blah"...

Random girl from second bathroom: Moooooooommm! I'm COLD!!!!

Me: "blah, blah, blah." (Runs to second bathroom and turns on water.)

Phone: knasiaiopnskdgnkdngksng

Me: I'm sorry. I can't hear you. I'm putting my kids in the shower. Hold on........okay, what was that again?

Phone: Click on "this and that and your grandma's nose*" (*okay, so I didn't really remember all that was asked.)

Poopy kid basking in the poop infested water: Moooooooommmmmm! I get out!

Me: (Running poop kid to clean shower. Drains poop water in the mean time.) Yes, hold on just a sec and I'll get back to the computer.

Click, click, clack, dubya doo, new password, clicky clacky dooby dooby doo, new user name. Presto, Chango, Internet! Just a small time frame of FOREVER with a random service provider.

Random kid in shower: Mooooommmmmmm! It's getting COLD!!!

Another random kid in shower: Mommmmmmm! I cold!

Me: Checks email. Stars those that need responses. Smiles, Claps hands in victory, looks down and sees...

mega amounts of poop smeared all over my shorts.



All in a day's work.

3 comments:

Missy on June 9, 2010 at 2:29 AM said...

Wow... that's all I can say!

Michelle on June 9, 2010 at 10:16 AM said...

HA! Your posts always give me such a laugh! A day in the life of a mom!

The Lupoli's on June 10, 2010 at 2:03 PM said...

LOVE IT!!!! Had to share with my husband since he has a poop phobia!!

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez