Monday, June 21, 2010

Marco


Well, I had planned on editing some cool photos while I was here, but I forgot my little thingamajigger that loads my pictures from my camera to the computer. Good thing I brought a couple of books to take the place of computer work...it'll be a true vacation now. We are in the land of my favorite place on earth this week...Marco Island. I believe this is our 5th summer here, and each year just gets better and better. The kid have been talking about this place all year long and are so excited to finally be here again. I have honestly never seen them so rambunctious as they were when we got here. Nathan is doing amazing...after a good long while of being in some sort of exhaustion funk, he seemed to snap out of it last week and is doing amazing. We realized tonight that we can't leave him too long off his oxygen, as we saw some of the worst breathing we have seen in ages from him this evening. But he is really doing great and loving every minute of being here. This truly is one of the greatest places. Be back this weekend with lots of pics...promise.

1 comments:

Ellen on June 23, 2010 at 8:28 PM said...

Hello! I had to head on over here about the great stuff Amanda said about you. Your kids are adorable! I've heard amazing stuff about Marco Island, will look forward to your photos. I am mom to two, and I write a blog about my son, Max, who has special needs. He kicks butt.

Nice to find you!

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez