Monday, August 30, 2010

Bible 101...Emma style


At dinner tonight, Emma said that she wanted to talk some about God. My heart swelling largely with pride at the desires of my middle child, I began with some "refresher questions" to the upcoming spiritual conversation.

Me: Okay Em, who did God send to earth to save us from our sins?
Emma: The police?

Hmmmm, I thought we were a bit further than that in our knowledge...

After some small courses on the basics, I decided another go at it:

Me: So, what was the name of God's son?
Emma: Hmmmmm...
Me: It starts with a J.
Emma: Jack?

3 comments:

Tara on August 30, 2010 at 8:59 PM said...

That girl, is hilarious. You got to give her that!

Heidi on September 2, 2010 at 4:09 AM said...

I want to meet this girl! precious she is.
Heidi & Jack.

The Gustafson Family on September 2, 2010 at 3:54 PM said...

She's hilarious! I'm sure she keeps you on your toes!

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez