Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The true purpose of a belly button


This time of year is crazy for most of us. I feel like my days are currently filled planning around Christmas gatherings and school functions, while trying desperately to finish my own shopping and work amidst finishing picture orders and Christmas cards for others. When I get one thing accomplished, I suddenly remember yet another thing to add to my list. It's pure craziness...but it also makes the Christmas holidays so much sweeter...time away from computer work, shopping, and hustle-bustle and more time with family...lots of time with family. More time for snuggles, laughter, and memories being made. I look forward to that in the upcoming few weeks!

In the mean time, this is a snippet of what it looks like when we do spend good quality time together. We definitely may not be your average family...

6 comments:

Jessica on November 30, 2010 at 11:33 PM said...

Fantastic, truly fabulous! I think I see showbiz in thier future.... ;)

ps- you kiddos have the greatest laughs!

Nicole on December 1, 2010 at 1:02 AM said...

That is too funny! You guys sound like you're having so much fun!

Tara on December 1, 2010 at 11:05 AM said...

Hilarious! Jolee wants one, she said!

Nicole on December 1, 2010 at 1:42 PM said...

So cute! Your girls remind me soooo much of my two! From Emma's laugh to Abby's 6 pack! lol

jengame on December 1, 2010 at 8:14 PM said...

I LOVE the sound of their laughter. It makes my heart sing!

Brittany on December 7, 2010 at 8:33 AM said...

I am rolling on the floor...Their laugh is contagious!

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez