Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Why turkeys have feathers


Emma (beaming with preschool pride): Look at the turkey hat I made in school!
Me: Oh nice. Why is there a dot on its belly?
Emma: That's his belly button. I wanted to draw his boobies too, but they wouldn't let me.
Me: Hmmmmm. Good.
Emma: I just wanted it to be a nakey turkey, but Lily's mom (parent volunteer) told me no.

At what point do they kick a kid out of a nice Christian preschool? And I'm guessing that having turkey breasts for Thanksgiving may exacerbate our problem. Bring on the honey ham.

4 comments:

jengame on November 24, 2010 at 7:30 PM said...

Oh, my goodness. You are so funny!

Sarah on November 24, 2010 at 8:11 PM said...

Haha she's a cute little stinker

Cheryl and Bricen on November 26, 2010 at 1:12 AM said...

She's your daughter!!!

Anonymous said...

She has the best lines ever!
What a gem!

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez