Monday, December 20, 2010

Prayer request


I knew I said I wouldn't post on our trip, but I have a couple of sudden prayer requests...

Please keep our precious mito friend, Alex, in your prayers. He became really sick last night/today and is now intubated in the PICU. Please keep him and his family in your prayers.

Also, Nate suddenly got sick tonight. He has felt great since we arrived in Lexington...ran around after church tonight playing, and then when we got back to my parent's house, he started vomiting after a bit. After throwing up 4 times within about 15 minutes and through the zofran we gave him, we knew we needed to take him in for fluids. They got us back quickly, but he continued to vomit numerous times until the IV zofran kicked in. He is being admitted to UK Children's Hospital. Hopefully he will turn a corner fairly quickly and be released in time to enjoy his grandparents and Christmas.

4 comments:

Heidi on December 20, 2010 at 4:21 AM said...

OH NO! So sorry to hear about little Nate, praying its a short stay. Alex will be in my prayers as well. (((HUGS)))

Tara on December 20, 2010 at 8:59 AM said...

Gosh Amber, I hate to hear that. We will be praying for him and you. Glad you made to KY safe and sound! We love ya'll!

Leigh, Tucker's Mom on December 20, 2010 at 10:04 AM said...

Oh Amber, I will be praying for both Nathan and Alex,
I hope that they are both home for Christmas with their families.
Leigh

Vampymegs on December 20, 2010 at 1:22 PM said...

Praying for those you asked for ... good lord please keep watch and bring health to the beautiful babes ...

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez