Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Baby Names


I love hearing my children have conversations with each other. Traveling through town tonight, the topic of choice was what the kids would name their children when they grew up...

Abby: I'm going to name my girl Lisa, and my boys will beeeee (thinking).....
Emma: Well, I'm going to name my kids John and Joseph and Mary...
Me: Hmmm, nice biblical theme you have going there.
Emma: Oh, I forgot one. My other girl will be named Trixie.
Me: Biblical with a side of raunchy. Yep, sounds a little like your style.
Nate: I not gonna have no girls. I gonna have a BOY. His name is Kitty.
Me: Yeah, I'm sure your wife may veto that one.

5 comments:

Tara on February 9, 2011 at 12:56 AM said...

That's funny, Jolee told me just the other day that when she had kids, she was going to name them Jolee and Brennan! Very Original!

jengame on February 9, 2011 at 5:17 PM said...

Oh, my gosh! I am still laughing out loud!
Thank you...

Dani on February 9, 2011 at 9:59 PM said...

Gary says he supposes it's better than a boy named Sue. :D

Baby Names on February 11, 2011 at 2:23 AM said...

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful baby names collection because finding good names is very difficult for each mom but anyway thanks for sharing your best efforts...

Anonymous said...

When Sarah was little...all she told me was she wanted a sisterboy...I think we got just what she asked for...what do you think? I think if you look up sisterboy you will find Kate Whitehead next to it!

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez