Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tradition


A few years ago, I posted a video of Emma being her normal dramatic self saying goodbye to Bear-Bear as he was heading into the washing machine. It was a regular occurrence...her drama encircling the event (which was why he was nasty most of the time), and I wanted to get it on video once. It has become her favorite to watch, and we all get a kick out of it now.

When Nate was in the hospital, it was almost embarrassing how dirty Tebow looked against the pristine white sheets, so I made sure to prep him that we had to wash him when we returned home. He didn't care. He never does. It has never been even an inkling of the production it always was with Emma. So, in an attempt to showcase the drastic differences in the drama factor between boys and girls, I brought along my video camera to capture the event.

It was quite pitiful. And while it wasn't nearly the amount of drama thrown on by his sister, that quivering lip about did me in.

10 comments:

Ali on March 30, 2011 at 3:09 PM said...

Your son just broke my heart!

Love you guys.

Ali

Ash on March 30, 2011 at 3:18 PM said...

Oh my gosh. What a sweetheart.

Tara on March 30, 2011 at 4:35 PM said...

Ok, that was so pitiful! Poor Nate!

Kara on March 31, 2011 at 7:41 AM said...

What a sweet boy! I wanted to grab Tebow out and give him back to him....he broke my heart!

Kyla on March 31, 2011 at 8:07 AM said...

Awww, that is so sweet/sad!

KayTar has two of the same blankeys that she can't live without. The first was a baby shower gift and we bought the second for her 1st birthday, after realizing just how important it would be to have an alternate. She can tell them apart now, though, her favorite "feels spikier on her lips".

Jade Cook on March 31, 2011 at 11:32 AM said...

poor little guy. but he obviously pretty tough too - holding back the tears!

Heidi on April 1, 2011 at 5:26 AM said...

Just enjoying all the pics of your littleones tonight. I saw this on FB :) had to comeback and see it on something other than the iphone! Hugs and many prayers that Nafey stays well!
Heidi & Jack.

MightyMitoMom on April 2, 2011 at 10:59 PM said...

He is the cutest little guy. So PRECIOUS!

Nicole on April 3, 2011 at 12:12 AM said...

Oh I had tears! He is absolutely too precious!

Amanda on April 4, 2011 at 5:08 PM said...

Oh.my.goodness. What a brave little boy!
That's just so pitiful!!

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez