Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Vakayshun


I meant to post something before we left for the week, but it seems that packing the kitchen sink and all other belongings for a week at the beach is a little time consuming. We are currently on our yearly vacation to one of my mostest favoritest places ever: Marco Island, FL. The weather has been perfect, the company has been superb (my in-laws are with us this time), and the kids are having an absolute blast. While jumping back and forth from the beach to the pool throughout each day, the kids are sporting quintessential beachy pink-tinged skin. I've taken tons of pics the past couple of days but won't be able to download them until I get home, but I can't wait to edit some of these pics.

So, I'll be gone until this weekend but hope to post pics and recap this week this weekend before Nate is admitted for his tube surgery next week. He will be admitted on Monday morning and the surgery will be Tuesday morning.

Until we return from the land of baby sea turtles...

1 comments:

Kyla on June 22, 2011 at 1:28 PM said...

Have fun!!

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez